How many of you broke your MBR while trying to add another Operating System. You are in luck, to fix it you do not need more than 5 minutes.
Here are the steps to do it:
1. Select from BIOS the Cd-ROM/DVD-ROM as your first boot device.
2. Save options and exit
3. Put the bootable Windows 7/XP/Vista in your CD-ROM and press any key when you see the prompt “Press any key to boot from CDROM”
4. You will get prompted with a blue screen. Press “R” for repair
5. Select the Windows you have installed(7, XP, Vista) and then enter your Administrator password.
6. You will see a DOS/CMD prompt. Just type in “FIXMBR”.
7. After the MBR is fixed typed in “EXIT” for the system to restart.
That is all! The MBR should be fixed now.